Lumea designed, built and owns the designated assets required for getting power to and from the grid.
The DNA comprises the Riverina BESS 132/33 kV substation and approximately 200m of 132kV underground cable.
- 132 kV Underground Single Circuit cable from Darlington Point substation to Riverina BESS substation (approx. 200m)
- 132 kV feeder switch bay without breaker including 132 kV cable termination structure
- One of 132/33 kV 180 MVA Transformer
- One switchgear building including;
- 5 x 33 kV indoor switchboards (Transformer incomer excludes the CB)
- One Aux Services Building (ASB) with secondary systems equipment installed
- One earthing/auxiliary Transformer
- Site amenities and storage shed
The Designated Assets includes the Primary and Secondary works associated with the above.